Each translation, post-edition, revision, proofreading and localization order is executed after a prior customized quotation that takes into account the nature of the project, services requested, the deadline…
- Translation and Post-edition services are usually invoiced based on the number of source words (English).
- Revision and Proofreading services are usually invoiced based on an hourly rate or translated words (French).
- Localization services are invoiced based on the number of source words or subject to a fixed price depending on the project size.
The rate of the translation service depends, among others, on the format of the source document, the given deadline, the type of translation required by the client and thus of the level of quality requested:
- Basic: the translation is destined to an internal use – or private – only, for comprehension purposes, simple but correct style, no particular formatting, the terminology is appropriate and consistent, no proofreading by a second translator (the client takes the proofreading in charge).
- Median: the translation is destined to an internal use and distribution within the company for example, accurate style, formatting is taken in charge by the translator or not, appropriate and consistent terminology, optimal quality of the translation, proofreading by a second translator is optional or done by the client himself.
- High, “turnkey”: it is the highest quality, the translation is destined to an external use and distribution for business communication for example, accurate style, formatting is taken in charge by the translator, appropriate and consistent terminology, optimal quality of the translation, proofreading is performed by a second translator who is an expert in the field.
Translated documents are transmitted to the client after being revised and proofread by myself and a qualified colleague if requested by the client, which guarantees a flawless work.
For exceptional requests including evening / night or weekend work, short time delivery or decoding of the source document (scanned version, low quality, fax, handwritten source…), prices can be subject to a surcharge.
The following payment methods are accepted: bank transfer, PayPal or credit card by PayPal, TransferWise.
If a foreign currency is favored by the client, the latter will take the conversion fees at his own expense. The quotation sent before beginning the translation will include these fees.
Unless otherwise specified, the client will proceed to checkout on the date of invoice.
Orders by individuals shall be paid in advance by bank transfer or PayPal.