After 15 years of work in nuclear and pharmaceutical industry, exportation and IT services, I have acquired a strong knowledge in the fields of computing (hardware and software), creation and management of websites, quality, security and environment, international trade and communication with customers, suppliers and end users.
Indeed, my different positions in companies as
- IT manager,
- Executive assistant for QSHE department in nuclear industry,
- Online store manager,
- Technical assistant in power services,
- Account manager in IT,
- International after sales assistant,
have strengthened my quality culture, my technical knowledge in various fields and my adaptability, showing curiosity and rigour in each activity. These experiences support my translation exercise with one main goal : the client’s satisfaction and optimal quality.
I am also deeply concerned by environmental matters, I have developed a wide culture in the fields of ecology, sustainable development, ecosystems preservation, fight against global warming, animal and plant species protection by researches, readings, personal actions and state of mind.
In terms of environment, I am interested in efficient ways to preserve our planet and lower greenhouse gas emissions. For example, industrial scale animal husbandry is the first factor of gas emissions, before transports and industry, we can thus easily understand that farming must be taken into account as seriously as other major pollutants.
Thanks to my varied experiences and trainings, in particular in technical translation, the mastery and knowledge of these fields, I am able to offer high quality translation services to agencies, companies and individuals.
- Master’s degree in Technical translation (CI3M, trainer D. GOUADEC)
- Three-year university degree in Export management of small and medium companies (Nancy 2 university)
- Two-year university degree in Economics and management (Louis Pasteur university, Strasbourg)
- High-school degree in Economics and social (Jean de Pange high school, Sarreguemines)