After 15 years of work in nuclear and pharmaceutical industry, exportation and IT services which enabled me to acquire a strong knowledge in the fields of computing (hardware, software, applications, security, network), creation and management of websites, quality, security and environment, international trade and communication with customers, suppliers and end users, I work as a freelance translator since 2017.
Indeed, my different positions in companies as :
- IT manager (internal hardware/software, telephony, printing solutions, user support, supply orders Dell, HP and others),
- Executive assistant for QSHE and Large Projects departments in nuclear industry (piping solutions),
- Online stores manager (pet and bio products),
- Technical assistant in gas power services,
- Account manager in IT (IBM and HP products, maintenance services),
- International after sales assistant in pharmaceutical industry (purification technologies),
- Sales management assistant in paper and carton manufacturing industry (self-adhesive products),
have strengthened my quality culture, my technical knowledge in various fields and my adaptability, showing curiosity and rigour in each activity. These experiences support my translation exercise with one main goal : the client’s satisfaction and optimal quality.
I am also deeply concerned by environmental matters, I have developed a wide culture in the fields of ecology, sustainable development, ecosystems preservation, fight against global warming, animal and plant species protection by researches, readings, personal actions and state of mind.
In terms of environment, I am interested in efficient ways to preserve our planet and lower greenhouse gas emissions. For example, industrial scale animal husbandry is the first factor of gas emissions, before transports and industry, we can thus easily understand that farming must be taken into account as seriously as other major pollutants.
Thanks to my varied experiences and trainings, in particular in technical translation, the mastery and knowledge of these fields, I am able to offer high quality translation services to agencies, companies and individuals.
- Master’s degree in Technical translation (CI3M, trainer D. GOUADEC)
- Three-year university degree in Export management of small and medium companies (Nancy 2 university)
- Two-year university degree in Economics and management (Louis Pasteur university, Strasbourg)
- High-school degree in Economics and social (Jean de Pange high school, Sarreguemines)
Training courses attended :
- Energy Transition, proposed by IFP School
- Renewables for electricity generation in a carbon constrained world
- Underground resources: geothermal power and natural gas
- Underground CO2 storage and energy storage
- Energy efficiency in processes, biofuels, bio sourced chemicals
- Towards the environmental performance of food products, proposed by ADEME
- The challenges of ecodesign
- Tools and methods for conducting an ecodesign approach
- Implementing an ecodesign project
- The keys to success of an ecodesign approach
- Climate change and health : prevent, treat and adapt, proposed by INSPQ
- Health impacts of climate change : deaths by traumatic and non-traumatic causes
- Cardiovascular, respiratory and renal impacts
- Neurological, mental health and psychosocial impacts
- Water and food impacts, insect, tick and animal impacts, ultraviolet radiation impacts
- Perinatal health effects, water and food stress and cumulative effects
- Sustainable cities and territories, proposed by ADEME and CNFPT
- Sustainable urbanism, what exactly is it about ?
- How to include sustainability in planning and development projects ?
- Which topics will arise in the future cities and territories ?
- Irrigation techniques, proposed by the University of Liège
- Why irrigate and what are the consequences?
- Three interacting spheres: the plant, the soil and the water
- Irrigation since the beginning of time – gravity irrigation
- Pressure system: sprinkler irrigation
- Irrigate without wasting: micro irrigation
- Which irrigation for what situation?
- Sustainable Development Goals
- A common vision of humanity’s future
- One agenda for all countries and all sectors
- A challenge for public action
- Stakeholders appropriate the SDG
- CSR & Agribusiness
- Strategy and governance
- Economy and territory
- Stakeholders, levers, tools to lead the transitions of the food system
- The food issue on the agenda of local governments: why? What challenges?
- Conditions for a territorial approach to the food system: behind the diversity of initiatives, common questions to change the system
- Zoom “Food and local authorities”
- Methods and tools to initiate a food transition process